Monday, May 24, 2010

Best Madlib Ever

A few weeks or months ago span of time ago, my friend Bill and I were talking on Skype. Having no desire to do anything productive, I found a website where I could do some Mad Libs. I am, by no means, a Mad Libs aficionado. However, I was bored, and just drowsy enough to realize that some activity like this could make me laugh more than usual. I was correct. We did a few, and hilarity ensued. Here's one that stuck out:
Dear Adam,
It has come to my cadaver that you are the fuggliest boy in the javelin. My left buttock starts fucking a Jigglypuff every time you speak. I would like to date if you want to go to the baptism with me next Wednesday. If you castrate, please inhale me at the Olive Garden in a month and a half. I birth you and everything about you.
Attractively,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment